The Arizona Society of Plastic Surgeons is currently accepting new members. Membership benefits include:
- Increase and strengthen the presence of board-certified plastic surgeons in your state.
- Complimentary admittance to the AzSPS Monthly Meet-Ups, where you can network with your colleagues over dinner and enjoy a short guest speaker presentation. (All food and beverages are provided to you by the Society*)
- Subscription to the AzSPS quarterly newsletter.
- A chance to advertise cost-sharing opportunities.
- Discounted registration to the AzSPS Annual Meeting. This is a full day of educational programming and networking events.
*All food and beverages are provided to you by the Society, and are therefore no longer subject to Sunshine Act Reporting.
To be eligible for membership:
Active Member applicants must be a board-certified plastic surgeon within the state of Arizona as well as a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Active Member Application
Residents/Fellows may apply and include a letter from their program director.
Candidates for retired membership shall submit a formal letter and completed application indicating their retirement from the active practice of plastic surgery.
Retired Member Application